Ryaal Tea Tree Essential Oil | Review
With a rich experience of over 20 years in this industry, Ryaal is a brand name anonymous with quality and service. They love their clients so much that they work day and night to provide us the best quality products that make them live a healthy happier life.
100% Natural Tea tree Oil - Steam distilled from the leaves of tea tree plant (Melaleuca Alternifolia, a native to Australia). Ideal for use over skin and nail.
The Ryaal Tea Tree Essential oil comes in a blue colored glass bottle and has a white colored cap. They have provided with a separate dropper, which is leak proof.
INR 269 for 15ml
INR 399 for 30ml
Available online at:
How to use:
- For occasional skin irritations, Mix 1-2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil with a suitable carrier oil and apply it onto affected areas.
- Combine 1-2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Mix 1-2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil with a carrier oil and apply it to the fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Add 2-3 drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- I have been using Ryaal Tea Tree Essential oil since more than a month now.
- It worked very well on the pimples, the marks and for reducing redness.
- It gets absorbed into the skin very quickly and it does not leave the skin oily or greasy.
- When using tea tree oil you should dilute it especially if you have sensitive skin.
- This oil is so versatile that everybody in the house can benefit from it.
- Convenient packaging
- Comes with a dropper
- Works very well
- Absorbs quickly
- Multiple uses
- Cruelty free
- Scent might be overpowering for some
Would I repurchase it?