Amara Organix Activated Charcoal + Green Tea Soap | Review
Amara Organix believes in safe skin care and hence strives to deliver natural, organic and handmade concoction of Skin friendly products.
Activated charcoal + green tea purifying soap
The Amara Organix Charcoal + Green Tea Purifying Soap comes in a clear plastic film with a cute ribbon on the top.
Available online at:
Coconut oil, Castor oil, Olive oil, Pure veg glycerin, Demineralised water, Activated charcoal, Green tea extract, Micronised Pumic stone
How to use:
- Firmly hold Lass handmade soap, as it may slip from your hands.
- Then run it all over your body, covering yourself in suds.
- Then thoroughly rinse your self off.
- The scent of the Amara Organix Charcoal + Green Tea Purifying Soap is very subtle.
- It lathers decently and cleanses the skin nicely.
- The soap is very gentle on the skin.
- I would suggest using a good hydrating moisturiser after cleansing for people with dry skin since it might be a bit drying.
- Subtle fragrance
- 100% natural ingredients
- Deep cleansing
- No parabens
- Lathers decently
- Makes skin soft and radiant
- Cruelty free
- Didn't found any
Would I repurchase this?