Nyle Naturals Volume Enhance Shampoo | Review
Nyle, since its launch in 1993, has been known for its nature-based solutions to hair care. When Nyle Shampoo was re-launched in 2011, it was infused with higher order hair benefits and superior natural ingredients.
Every drop of Nyle Shampoo contains a unique Nutrition boost complex filled with the goodness of Reetha, Amla, Blackberry and Lavender. Nyle long and bouncy nourishes your scalp and hair helping to promote thick and healthy hair growth.
It comes in a curved plastic bottle with a flip cap. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly. The labels on the bottle carries all the important information about the product.
INR 95 for 180ml
Available online at:
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Polydimethylsiloxane, Acrylates Copolymer Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Sodium Lauroylsrcosinate, Cocoamphoacetate, Alkylpolyglucoside, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodiumcocoamphoacetate, Amodimethicone Emulsion, Guar Hydroxypropyltriammonium Chloride, Isohexadecane, D-Panthenol, Acrylamide Copolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolone & Methyisothiazolone, Polyethyleneoxide, Disodium EDTA, Micronised Titaniumdioxide, BHT, Orthophosphoricacid, Extracts Of Reetha, Amla & Blackberry. Lavender Oil, Fragrance, CI 14720, CI 19140, CI 20470, CI 77266.
How to use:
- Coat wet hair with a liberal amount of shampoo
- Gently massage the scalp and roots with fingertips to work into a lather
- Lightly squeeze the shampoo from the roots to ends and rinse thoroughly
- The shampoo is black in color and the fragrance is pleasant nothing botherable.
- It doesn’t linger that much, but there is a subtle fragrance left in your hair.
- The lather from this shampoo is good and it works itself up quickly. It also rinses out nicely.
- My hair did feel clarified and cleansed well so I think the shampoo did a very good job at it's overall purpose.
- Travel friendly
- Decent fragrance
- Lathers nicely
- Cleanse the hair well
- Paraben free
- Keeps the hair shiny
- May not suit people with dry scalp
- No bouncy effect
Would I repurchase it?