Happy Flowers Coffee Scrub | Review
Happy flowers is run by sisters who are doctor by profession. They have natural remedies to all your skin and hair problems.
The scent of Coffee is calming and anti-depressant. It is a natural antioxidant, fights premature aging, removes dirt & dead skin. Increases blood flow & reduce appearance of cellulites. Makes skin tighter and firmer.
The outer packaging is in coffee beans printed on the cardboard box. And the coffee scrub comes in a simple plastic tub with a sturdy screw lid.
INR 400 for 70g
Available online at:Happy Flowers Instagram Page
How to use:
- Wet face and neck
- Take the required amount of scrub and gently massage 2-3 minutes in a circular motion with fingertips, avoiding eye contact.
- Rince with water and pat dry
- The texture of the coffee scrub is great and actually makes you feel that it’s working its exfoliating magic on your skin.
- The rich creamy texture lets the scrub spread evenly on the face.
- My skin feels soft and supple and moisturised after scrubbing.
- It helps to get rid of the dead skin cells and leaves skin squeaky clean while keeping moisture intact
Would I repurchase this?
I'd love to try other variants