Luke Vitamin Hydrogel Eye Patch | Review
Skin18.com is a one stop solution for all your skin care needs.Korean skin care is popular throughout the world. In India it is very difficult to find genuine and authentic korean skincare products in the affordable category but that problem has been solved now. They have a variety of skin care face mask sheets which are very affordable. There are different types like anti wrinkle, tightening, fruit mask etc. They also have products like Face Wash, Toner, Moisturizers, BB/CC cream etc.
The Luke Vitamin Hydrogel Eye Patch comes in orange plastic packaging. You can easily carry them while travelling
Available online at:Skin18
Ingredients:Vitamin A, E and C, Provitamin B3 and B5, Orange Extract, Aloe Extract, Cellulose, Glycerin, Castor Oil, Kaolin, Allantoin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Tartaric Acid, Polyacrylic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben
How To Use:
- After cleansing, dry with a towel
- It is helpful to eye apply cream or essence before pasting the patch to your area, when apply lightly pat it under eyes area.
- Peel off the patch from plastic liner and apply it onto desired area.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and remove the patch.
- After removing the patch, no rinsing is necessary.
- The scent is quite pleasant.
- The under eye area feels pretty cooling after applying it.
- It does tightens the area under my eyes.
- And it also brighten up the under eye area.
- Convenient packaging
- Cruelty Free
- Mild fragrance
- Easy to use
- Gives quite cooling feeling while its on
- Dermatological tested
- Quite expensive
Would I repurchase this?