Soulflower Bite Me Chocolate Soap | Review
Combining beauty and fun, Soulflower is India's leading homegrown brand of natural aroma products and pioneer of the unique concept of Spa@Home, which has become a revolution today! Soulflower offers Tempting, Exciting, Natural, Handmade, Vibrant spa products that transform your hectic urban life into an oasis of peace and calm.
This Bite Me handmade Chocolate Soap is yummy mouthwatering soap that begs to differ. This moisturizer cum soap will coat your skin with soft luscious butter, helping to prevent skin from drying out & cell renewal & rejuvenating properties of chocolate keep your skin supple & radiant.
The Soulflower Bite Me Chocolate Soap comes in a clear plastic wrapped sheet with product information on it.
INR 200 for 150 g
Available online at:
Real dark chocolate, Cocoa powder, Cocoa butter, Vitamin E oil
How to use:
- Make your body wet.
- Apply the soap on the body and massage to work up lather.
- Wait for few minutes and then rinse off.
- It is dark brown in color and smells exactly like dark chocolate.
- The soap cleanses the skin and lathers well too.
- It doesn't make the skin dry and stretchy.
- My skin looked soft, supple and moisturized after using it.
- The disappointing part is that the scent doesn’t linger on the skin after the bath, not even for a little while.