Maybelline Color Show Blush – Creamy Cinnamon | Review
From a small, family-owned business to the number one cosmetics company in America, Maybelline New York takes trends from the catwalk to the sidewalk, empowering women to make a statement, explore new looks, and flaunt their own creativity and individuality. Inspired by confident, accomplished women, Maybelline gives you scientifically-advanced formulas, revolutionary textures and up-to-the-minute, trendsetting shades effortlessly, affordably, beautifully. Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline.
Maybelline Color Show Blush is the new stellar blush on the block! The ultra smooth blush can be easily blended for a natural hue. A single application of the blush is good enough for a long lasting tint. It is an extremely light weight powder blush which will give you a fresh look minus the oiliness and shine! The non chalky texture makes the application process easy. Highly pigmented hence one application is good enough for naturally glowy cheeks! Available in 3 different shades.
Maybelline Color Show Blush comes in a small cute black pan with a clear lid. The packaging is very sturdy and travel friendly.
INR 299 for 7g
Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Ocentylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Methylparaben, Diethylexyl, Silica, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 7492, CI77499 /Iron Oxides, CI 77360/Red 30, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 16035/Red 40 LAKE.
How to use:
- Concentrate the color on the apples of your cheeks and blend well.
- Apply the blush along your cheekbones for instant contours.
- Creamy cinnamon is an earthy and peachy cinnamon shade.
- This shade is great for neutral, no-makeup looks and will easily flatter all skin tones.
- The blush has really fine sparse mild shimmers in it.
- It blend like a dream on cheeks and the color is so easy to build.
- The texture of this blush is extremely smooth and finely milled.
- It feels really light, soft and satiny.
- The staying power of this blush on me was around 4 hours without fading.
- Convenient packaging
- Very pigmented
- Fine and smooth texture
- Looks very natural on the skin
- Gives a smooth finish
- I wish it were a little longer lasting
Would I repurchase this?