Linziclip | Review
The Linziclip is a revolutionary new hair clip which thanks to its patented advanced gripping mechanism and two spring device, camouflages the inner workings of the old style claw clip whilst gripping the hair better than ever before. And the springs are hidden.
Invented for versatility, looks and comfort with its unique cylindrical shape, the Linziclip® has taken the world by storm and is selling around the world.
Available online at:
How to use:
- Linziclip is available in 3 sizes, maxi, midi and mini.
- It comes in a variety of designs and finishes, ranging from metallic to glitter to diamante.
- Its unique flat bottom design allows for a firm, yet comfortable hold, while the hinges are placed discreetly on the sides of the clip.
- The clip is comfortable to wear and it doesn't hurt should I put my head back on a seat.
- As well as this the mechanism opens at a much wider angle than that of standard claw clips, allowing for hair to be easily released and not get caught.
- They even have clips based on your hair type.