Makeup Revolution I ♡ Makeup The WOW Stick-Dreaming | Review
About Brand:Makeup Revolution launched in London in March 2014 delivering revolutionary performance and quality, in every product at revolutionary prices. Made with the finest ingredients, the range starts at an amazing £1.00, with a range of professional and must have products with limited edition collections – you can finally afford them all! A revolution in offering a comprehensive range of foundation and face products for all skin tones – from fair to dark, from yellow to pink tone – every shade has been covered, there is a shade and formulation for everyone at a price everyone can afford.
I Heart Makeup, London presents this ‘The Wow Stick-Dreaming’ lipstick that is a must-have in your daily makeup kit. Ensuring rich colour in a single glide, this lipstick will stay on for long hours.
Packaging:The Super Wow Sticks come in the classic crayon packaging with a twist up bottom. The packaging is travel friendly and you ca easily carry it along with you in your bag. I wish the black glossy bodies had some kind of color coding.
Available online at:Makeup Revolution India
Shelf Life:18 months
Ingredients:Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
May Contain: Mica(CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Red 6(CI 15850), Red 7 Lake(CI 15850:1), Red 27 Lake(CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Iron Oxides(CI 77492), Iron Oxides(CI 77499)
How to use:
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips before using it.
- Apply a lip liner all over your lips.
- After that apply the lipstick.
- The formula is completely dry to the touch, and you think they'd be drying but they actually aren't especially if you put a bit of lip balm underneath.
- A single swipe gives rich and almost opaque coverage.
- There is no need for a sharpener and the thickness of the stick is just enough that even with a blunt or rough tip, you can apply it precisely on your lips.
- Despite these being so matte they do go on quite creamy and then dry to this finish, you could easily put a gloss or balm on top if you wanted to though.
- Sturdy & Travel Friendly packaging
- Smooth & soft texture
- Glides easily on lips
- Settles to a matte finish
- Doesn’t dry out lips
- Lasts really long
- Limited Availability
Would I repurchase this?