The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream | Review
The Body Shop, incorporated as The Body Shop International PLC, is a British cosmetics and skin care company owned by L'Oréal. It was was founded in 1976 by Anita Roddick and currently has a range of 1,200 products which it sells in 2,500 franchised stores in 61 countries.
This luxury shower cream is your best bet if you want a nice, moisturizing bath. This Shea butter based shower cream is essentially soap-free and produces an aromatic, skin-softening lather.
- The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream comes in a clear plastic bottle.
- The cap features a flip-top lid.
- The cap can also be rotated to open.
INR 275 for 60ml
INR 425 for 250ml
Available online at:The Body shop
Available offline at:The Body shop stores
Aqua/Water/Eau (Solvent/Diluent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), PEG-5 Cocamide (Surfactant), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Butyrospermum Parkii/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Sodium Chloride (Viscosity Modifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Caramel (Colour), CI 15985/Yellow 6 (Colour).
How to use:
- Lather up in the bath or shower using hands or a bath lily
- Rinse thoroughly
- The scent of this shower cream is so lovely! It based on shea nuts.
- It comes in a kind of beige color.
- The texture is creamy and it lathers evenly.
- It moisturized my skin skin so well.
- I aint't feel like applying body butter after the bath.
- Luxorious fragrance
- Travel friendly packaging
- Easily available
- Cruelty free
- Hydrates dry skin so well
- Makes the skin baby soft
- Best for winter
- I ain't find any
Would I repurchase this?