Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo For Falling Hair | Review
Kelp is a cold water seaweed high in vitamins, nutrients and minerals, coveted throughout the ages for its hair growth and strengthening properties. This nourishing shampoo is a blend of pure kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract, to gently cleanse hair and invigorate the scalp for fresh growth and healthier shine.
- It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with green cap.
- The cap shuts tightly so it's definitely travel friendly.
INR 99 for 120ml
INR 159 for 190ml
INR 670 for 670ml
Available online at:
Neem (Melia azadirchta indica), Tesu (Butea frondosa), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi), Sajjikshar (Kelp or Sea salt), Himalayan water Q.S.
How to use:
- Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends.
- Rinse well with water.
- Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo is medium thick and runny in consistency.
- The shampoo is deep cool blue in color with semi liquid cosistency.
- It smells like a menthol which is very relaxing.
- My hair was squeaky clean when I diluted the shampoo with water and then applied. It gives my hair a shiny appearance.
- I have noticed reduced hair fall with each use.
- Chemical and preservatives free
- Easily available
- Contains peppermint oil, which soothes nerves and is highly relaxing
- Lathers well
- Cruelty free
- Does not provide any hair growth
Would I repurchase this?