Maybelline The Colossal Liner in Black | Review
Designed to end all your application woes, the Maybelline New York Colossal Liner features a 0.4 mm Flexi Tip applicator that gives you perfect, error-free lines. Empowered with the Ink Pigment Technology, this Colossal Eyeliner imparts fade-proof, intense color to your eyes. Its quick-dry formula ensures a 12-hour staying power and quick application. Add this kajal eyeliner to your vanity kit and enjoy stunningly defined eyes, everyday!
- The Maybelline colossal eye liner comes in a very sleek and edgy packaging.
- It in a slim, pen form with a firm yet flexible felt tip.
- The packing is very handy and does not leak, the cap does not come off easily which makes it travel friendly.
- The intensity of the liner is great, it has the intensity of the famous colossal kajal which is ultra-black.
- It does not get patchy during application and gives an even finish every single time.
- The formula dries quickly and has a soft satin finish – neither matte nor glossy.
- It gives great color in a single layer without any flaking.
- It stays for about 9-10 hours on me without fading.
- Currently the Maybelline Colossal Liquid Liner comes in only shade -Black and how I wish they launch many more shades in the range.
- Attractive packaging
- 0.4 mm felt tip
- Soft and smooth texture
- Does not fade throughout the day
- Easy to apply
- Does not flake
- Smudge-proof & Water resistant
Would I repurchase this?