The Secret by Rhonda Byrne | Book Review


Summary:

Regarded as a life-changing read by many readers, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne is a self-help book that embarks to motivate the reader about a universal paradigm about success that can be achieved though it remains hidden for most people. The book explores about unveiling this little secret which may transform how people look at things and lead them on to the road of success and true happiness.




Author: 

Rhonda Byrne

Publisher: 

Simon & Schuster


Release date:

January 1st 2009

No. of Pages:

Hardcover, 120 Pages



I have been wanting to read this book for a while now. I finally started reading it few days ago. I had heard about the law of attraction before, but never took the time to investigate what it truly meant.

This book changed my outlook on life. Though it is a little cheesy, it helped remind myself that my attitude and outlook is under my control. At times it was hard to keep reading because of the content being restated numerous different ways. Once you have read the whole book it will all make sense.

It is beautiful, inspiring and everything you would hope and think it would be. The 'Secret' can change your perspective about many things. It contains very helpful information for anyone at any point in their life, especially if you're trying to work through a rough time. I highly recommend you buy this book, it will surely change your life for the better.



Comments

Popular Posts