Super Women by Prachi Garg | Book Review
Summary:In a nation that reveres women as goddesses of wealth, knowledge, power and infinite energy, there are a few who have gone on to prove why. Not only have they carved a niche for their talent, but have also inspired and empowered many others in the process.
This book brings forth the stories of twenty women entrepreneurs who have struck a perfect personal-professional harmony, and a chord with their immediate consumers. Their innovative ventures encompass a varied range of services – from supporting victims of acid attacks, to providing free skin care solutions; from online retail of lingerie, handmade bags and fashion accessories, to eco-friendly products of everyday utility; from pet care products, to quirky merchandise; from empowering folk artists, to providing clinical assistance to those going through tough times; from image consulting to house hunting; from arty solutions, to innovative marketing and corporate communication; from creating happy readers to making religious ceremonies simpler – these entrepreneurs have opened avenues formerly unexplored. Superwomen is an interesting journey of how they played all their roles to perfection, aligning their families with their ambitions, showing the world their true mettle.
Release date:February 12th 2016
No. of Pages:
Paperback, 168 Pages
This book does not sympathize with your poor condition at work. Rather it inspires you to be the best through the examples of the leading ladies in India. It speaks on how the successful women convert the challenges into opportunities and come out with flying colours. Each woman's journey highlighted in the book is unique and gives you an inside perspective as to what it takes to make it to the top and continue sustaining it without unduly compromising on personal lives. It's always good to know how women who made it big, managed family and work life.
The book also consist the challenges these 20 women faced while starting the business and making it successful.
1) Medhavi Gandhi - Happy Hands - Giving an identity to the art and culture of the country
2) Ria Sharma - Make love not Scars - Giving beauty a new dimensions
3) Richa Singh - Your Dost - Your anytime friend
4) Masoom Minawala - Style Fiesta - Delivers affordable fashion to aspiring girls
5) Rachana Nagaranee - Pitaraa - Handcrafted box of happiness
6) Richa Kar - Zivame - Desired destination of women of all ages
7) Sneha Raisoni - Tappu ki Dukaan - A space of creative expressions
8) Sunita Jaju & Swati Maheshwari - Rustic Art - Ecological solution of healty living
9) Alicia Souza - Skilled illustrator
10) Anisha Singh - Mydala - shop and save
11) Charnita Arora - Perfect Life Spot - Academic substitute of interactive and experimental learning
12) Falak Randerian - My Little Chatter-box - Helping children develop healthy reading habits
13) Geetika Chadha - Imagenie - Your image consultant
14) Pankhuri Shrivastava - Grab House - Find your dream home
15) Rashi Narang - Hands up for tails - Exclusive merchandise for pets
16) Saumya Vardhan - Shubh Pooja - Religious and astrological consultancy
17) Sneh Pradhan - Ittisa - women's world
18) Surbhi Mahajan - Dermatocare - accessible skin care solutions
19) Tina Garg - Pink Lemonade - Creative business communication
20) Vidula Kantikar Kothare - Think Creative Adsolutions Pvt. Ltd.