Aroma Essentials Argan Serum | Review
Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualized and customized” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements.
Hydration, Increased nourishments, Brightening of the skin and Acne prevention. They also helps in strengthening skin cells. While other face creams contain only 5% and 10% of active ingredients, a face serum can contain up to 70%.
The Aroma Essentials Argan Serum comes in a dark glass bottle with a dropper. The packaging is simple and functional.
INR 450 for 25ml
Available online at:
How to use:
- The serum has runny texture and has a pretty mild scent which might be overpowering for some.
- The best thing about this serum is that it is easily absorbed by the skin without making much efforts.
- This can be used alone or under daily moisturizer and as a part of your everyday skincare routine.
- It's made up of oils, it feels much more hydrating than your typical face serum. It smoothens the skin and hydrates well with regular use.
- This is why it's best for normal to dry skin, as those with oily skin might find this heavy for a serum.
- Still, if you have oily skin, you could use this as an overnight moisturizer rather than a serum to help revitalize the skin.
- Convenient packaging
- Mild scent
- Absorbs quickly
- Hydrates the skin very well
- Contains natural ingredients.
- No artificial preservatives and fragrance
- Cruelty free
- Might be heavy for oily skin type
Would I repurchase this?