Aroma Essentials Carrot Sun Block | Review
Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualised and customised” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customising products based on individual requirements.
All the products of aroma essentials are made up of natural ingredients and cruelty free. The sunblock is made of natural ingredients which act as spf like shea butter, avocado, carrot seed oil & lavender oil.
The Aroma Essentials Carrot Sun Block comes in a plastic container and it has a plastic golden screw cap. It also has a lid to prevent the product coming out,
INR 300 for 35g
Available online at:
Shea Butter, Avocado, Carrot seed oil and Lavender oil.
How to use:
- Apply small amount on face and neck
- Apply 20 minutes prior to going out in the sun.
- The texture of Carrot sun block is thick and creamy.
- It has a very mild which fades away soon after application.
- It gets absorbed pretty quickly and it doesn't leave any white cast on the skin.
- It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin.
- It stays upto 4-5 hours(in outdoors).
- Just a small amount is required for full face application.
- Mild fragrance
- Convenient packaging
- No harmful ingredients
- SPF 30
- Non greasy
- Cruelty free
- Decent staying power
Would I repurchase this?