Aroma Essentials Almond Exfo | Review
Aroma Essentials was started by Mrs. Madhurima almost 12 years ago. Armed with a degree / diploma in Cosmetology and Aesthetics, she set out to make homemade cosmetics to treat her acne condition. The positive results led her to start researching about solutions for skin and hair conditions for the womenfolk at large. What started as an individual’s passion is now slowly being transformed into a beauty revolution, using our natural and hand made products. Our USP is “individualized and customized” products – we believe in providing complete solutions to our clients through individual consultation and customizing products based on individual requirements.
All the products of aroma essentials are made up of natural ingredients and cruelty free. This scrub is perfect for Normal to Dry Skin. Exfoliates to polish away dead surface cells, leaving skin soft and glowing.
The Aroma Essentials Almond Exfo comes in a plastic container and it has a plastic golden screw cap. It also has a lid to prevent the product coming out,
INR 300 for 35g
Available online at:
Almond Shell Powder, Aloevera, AHA Natural.
How to use:
- The almond exfo has a slight yellow tint and has very fine scrub particles in it.
- It has very soothing aroma like almond shell powder and rose water.
- The consistency is just right the gel is not very thick or runny.
- It is light weight in nature and dries up quickly.
- It removes blackheads and whiteheads to an extent
- My skin feels soft and looks nourished after usage.
- Alluring fragrance
- Convenient packaging
- Light gel based texture
- Scrub particles are gentle on skin
- Skin feels very soft and smooth after usage
- No harmful ingredients
- Cleanses the skin very well
- Does not dry out the skin
- Cruelty free
- Slightly Expensive
Would I repurchase this?