iQ Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask | Review
iQ Natural's focus on certified Organic, high concentration active-naturals and holistic plant based ingredients has given clients both professional and personal use, a product with highly effective and health driven results for over 14 years. Results that can be summed up in the vibrant, beautiful, glowing and youthful appearance your nourished skin will emanate.
This mud mask is simple, so it’s less likely to have anything in it that will react badly with sensitive skin. If you’ve been fighting dull skin, acne, or oily or dry, patchy skin, you owe it to yourself to try our Dead Sea Mud Mask. It’s been proven to improve blood circulation to your skin’s surface, brighten dull skin, promote cellular regeneration, and tighten and tone your skin. With a simple mud mask application, you can look and feel younger in no time. The most saline, mineral-packed body of water in the world, the Dead Sea gives us the perfect mud from which to make a healing, exfoliating mud mask. Dead Sea mud drinks toxins out of your skin, helps your skin balance its oil production, and restores shape and brightness to dull, sagging skin. Regular use of our Dead Sea Mud Mask will give you the beautiful, youthful skin that you’ve been missing.
The iQ natural dead sea mud mask comes in a jar packaging.
$34 for 120ml
Available online at:
100% Pure Dead Sea Mud
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer to cleansed face, avoiding eye area or open wounds.
- Allow 10-15 minutes for the product to sit before rinsing off with warm water.
- It has a creamy and thick consistency with earthy scent.
- After each use of this mask my skin feels soft, smooth and thoroughly cleansed.
- Using this about 2 - 3 times week and I have noticed change in skin texture, pores and softening.
- It doesn’t rip of the moisture from the skin, but the skin can feel a little dry after its usage.
- Mild scent
- Removes impurities from pores
- Exfoliates dead cells
- Makes skin soft, smooth and refreshed without ripping off the skin’s moisture.
- Free from harmful chemicals
Would I repurchase this?