Garnier White Complete 3 in 1 Fairness Facial | Review
Garnier is a mass market cosmetics brand of French cosmetics company L'Oréal. It produces hair care and skin care products. Garnier hair care and skin care products is one of the highest luxury brands used in Asia, China, Japan & India.
Fairness Facial from Garnier packs the power of a 3 routines - wash, scrub & mask into one product. It’s a fairness facial at home, a product that can be used in 3 ways to reveal flawless fairness
The packaging is White and lemon vibrant colored tube with a screw type cap. The cap shuts tightly so its a completely travel friendly packaging.
INR 99 for 50g
INR 185 for 100g
Available online at:
Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Corn Starch, Cl 77891, Decyl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cl 42090, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Pumice, Salicylic Acid, Smithsonite Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Fragrance (F.I.L. B43449/1).
How to use:
- Use daily to deep clean and remove impurities.
- Use 2-3 times a week.
- Massage on face, focusing on forehead, nose and chin to remove dark cells and visibly reduce imperfections.
- Use once a week.
- Apply to face, allow drying for 3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly to reveal a uniform complexion and an instant glow.
- The consistency is very thick and it has a very strong smell.
- As a face wash, it cleanse the skin very well and it removes dirt and oil effectively.
- As a scrub, it exfoliates the skin pretty well and makes it free from oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
- As a mask, it gives a instant glow to the skin but it doesn't last for a long time.
- For dry skinned people, it may be a little drying.
- Travel friendly packaging
- 3 features in one product
- Removes excess oil and gives a matte finish
- Gives instant glow after the usage
- Doesn’t cause breakouts
Would I repurchase this?