Skin Cafe Key Lime Pie Lip Butter | Review
They sell made-to-order skin care products using fresh and wholesome ingredients. Unlike other commercial cosmetics companies, they create your products after you place your order. They send you something that has been crafted specially for you each time. No old stuff manufactured and packaged and then stored in a warehouse for weeks or months waiting for an order.
The melt-into-skin lip butters are made with wholesome natural ingredients like cocoa butter, watermelon seed oil and dried herbs and fruits that leave your lips soft and hydrated.
The Key Lime Pie Lip Butter comes in round transparent glass jar. It has a black colored plastic cap on it. The packaging of these jar is very cute and sturdy.
INR 950 for 9g
Available online at:
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil*, Skin/Food Grade Colors
How to use:
- Use a lip scrub before using it
- After that apply the lip butter
- The Skin Café Key Lime Pie Lip Butter comes in a very bright pista green color.
- The texture is soft, easily spreads on the lips and gets absorbed quickly and does not leave a greasy film on your lips.
- It is a very healing and hydrating lip butter, it does a great job at softening and improving the condition of your lips.
- The scent is fruity with a hint of sweetness.
- No added colors
- Pleasant fragrance
- Paraben & BHT free
- Keeps the lips softer
- No chemical preservatives
- Hydrates the lips very well
- Non greasy formula
- Cruelty free
- 100% vegan