Skin Cafe Choco Chip Cookies Lip Scrub | Review
They sell made-to-order skin care products using fresh and wholesome ingredients. Unlike other commercial cosmetics companies, they create your products after you place your order. They send you something that has been crafted specially for you each time. No old stuff manufactured and packaged and then stored in a warehouse for weeks or months waiting for an order.
The gentle-on-skin lip scrubs are made with mild natural exfoliates like cocoa nibs and coffee grinds infused in hydrating butters and plant-based oils like Shea butter and jojoba oil that leave your lips shockingly soft and clean.
The scrub comes in round transparent glass jar. It has a black colored plastic cap on it. The packaging of these jar is very cute and sturdy.
INR 950 for 9g
Available online at:
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Beans) Nibs, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Skin/Food Grade Fragrances
How to use:
- Scrub gently on your lips
- Wash it off with warm water
- After that apply a lip butter or lip tint balm.
- This is by far the best lip scrub I’ve ever used and it smells delicious.
- The texture is soft and gentle as this is made of pure cocoa nibs hand ground coarsely and absolutely drenched in jojoba oil.
- The lip scrub removes dead skin gently and keeps lips smooth.
- It has done a brilliant job of moisturizing my lips, leaving them soft, non-greasy and flake free just after one application.
- It is more on the expensive side but it totally worth the price.
- No added colors
- Paraben & BHT free
- No chemical preservatives
- Yummy scent
- Brighten up the lips and makes it baby soft
- No microbeads
- Cruelty free
- 100% vegan
Would I repurchase this?