Lass Naturals Chocolate and Honey Lip Balm | Review
The packaging is travel friendly yet unhygienic cause one have to use fingers to take out the balm and apply.
INR 95 for 8g
Available online at:
Sunflower Oil, Kokum butter, Shea butter, Castor oil, Sesame seed oil, Beeswax, Oilvem, Olive oil,
Cocoa powder, Grape seed oil, Forest honey, Vitamin E.
How to use:
Apply to lips with your fingertip, often as required.
- It has a mild fragrance like chocolate. The smell might be bother to some.
- The texture of Lass Naturals Chocolate and Honey lip balm is very light.
- It works perfect for base under lipstick.
- It hydrated and nourished my dry lips and absorbed quickly.
- You can also use this overnight
- 100% natural
- Heals dry and chapped lips
- Non sticky
- Smooth texture
- Unhygienic packaging
- Weird smell
Would I repurchase this?