Biotique Basil & Parsley Revitalizing Body Soap | Review
- The Biotique Basil Soap comes in a dark green cardboard packaging.
- And the soap is green color in a transparent plastic film.
INR 90 for 150gms
Nariyal tail (Cocos nucifera oil), Erand tail (Ricinus communis oil), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Pudina (Pteroselinum sativum), Ritha tail (sapindus mukorossi oil), Gehun tail (Triticum vulgare oil), Ikshuras (saccharum officinarum), Cleanser base Q.S.
How to use:
- Gently work up a foamy lather, and rinse.
- This soap is a great natural cleanser for the body which lathers well and removes the dirt quite well.
- And the best part it doesn't dry out my skin or make it stretchy at all.
- It has a quite strong herbal scent.
- It cleanses and soothes my skin very well.
- Overall this soap is worth trying.
- Goodness of coconut oil, basil and parsley extracts
- No harmful ingredients
- Strong herbal scent
Would I repurchase this?