Auravedic Ritual Skin Lightening Mask | Review
Auravedic is a natural beauty brand which sources and uses only the best local natural ingredients. Auravedic products are not tested on animals and no animal product or by-product is used in the manufacture of Auravedic products (with the exception of honey). In accordance with its commitment to upholding human rights, Auravedic is committed to not using child labour in the manufacture of any of its products.
This gentle facial mask formulated with pure natural actives deeply penetrates the skin to lighten the complexion and clarify dark spots for glowing and radiant skin.
It comes in a glass tub packaging with bright yellow labeling on it with white screw lid.
It is not very travel friendly since it is made of glass.
INR 200 for 50gms
Available online at:
Extracts of Red sandal, Saffron, Turmeric, Neem, Tulsi, Licorice, Nagarmotha, Amla, Mulberry, Papaya Enzyme, Sorbitol, Potassium Sorbate.
How to use:
- Scoop on to fingertips
- Gently massage over moist skin
- Leave on skin for a few minutes
- Gently wiping it off with a cotton ball
- Can wash off if required
- This mask has gram flour kind of herbal fragrance.
- Once I washed my face I could see difference in my skin shade.
- There was visible glow on my face.
- It did not dried out my skin neither I felt my skin like stretchy.
- Currently I don't have any pimple in my face, so i don't know that it works on pimples or not.
- Overall a good 100 % organic face pack which helps in lightening the skin and spots at an affordable price.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Convenient packaging
- Cleanses the skin
- Free of parabens
- Makes the skin radiant and gives healthy glow
- Not a travel friendly packaging
Would I repurchase this?
More from the brand: