The Original Tangle Teezer | Review
Tangle Teezer is unlike anything else currently available on the market and has won many awards since its initial launch in 2007 including The 2012 Queen's Award for Enterprise Innovation. Hair is left shiny, soft and tangle free with minimal damage, breakage and zero pain or tugging.
Tangle teezer the original professional de-tangling hairbrush is loved by hair dressers and used in professional hair salons. It’s a super smooth operator that works; the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. It glides easily through wet, vulnerable and color treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!
Available online at:
- The tangle teezer has been on my wish list for very very long time.
- This brush definitely lives up to it’s detangling claims. It’s flexible teeth are precisely placed to move smoothy through my hair. It fits perfect in the palm of my hands and easy to work with.
- The bristles each vary in length and this is what makes the process of detangling so effortless. I have used it on both wet and dry hairs and it works well in both ways.
- Though it is a little expensive for a hair brush but it is worth investing in. It’s genuinely my favourite brush and I love it so much.
- Worth the price
- Easy to use
- Compact size fits into palm.
- Removes tangles completely without pulling them.
- Can be used on dry, wet and color treated hair.
- Ideal for all hair types.
- Travel friendly.