Amara Organix Eye Radiance | Review
Amara Organix believes in safe skin care and hence strives to deliver natural, organic and handmade concoction of Skin friendly products.
The Amara Eye radiance comes in a plastic container and it has a brown screw cap. The packaging is sturdy so it pretty travel friendly.
INR 275 for 125g
Available online at:
Aloe Vera extract With hazel, Vitamin E, Calendula , Pure vegetable glycerin, Frankincense essential oil, Rose hip oil & Sweet almond oil.
How to use:
- Apply a small dollop of eye gel to the tip of your index finger.
- You don't need much — typically, a dab a little less than the size of your fingernail does the trick.
- Touch the tip of your index finger to the ring finger of your opposing hand, then rub together the tips of both your ring fingers to spread the gel.
- The gel has strong herbal scent which might be overpowering someone, but it fades away after sometime.
- This soothing, lightweight gel glides smoothly onto delicate skin and absorbs quickly with no greasy residue.
- It is instantly cooling and your eyes will feel refreshed almost immediately.
- It also kind of leaves your under eye with a stretchy feel as most gels do.
- It made my under eye skin to look more radiant after a month of regular usage.
- Easily available
- 100% organic
- Contains tea tree oil
- Gets instantly absorbed
- Does not contains harmful ingredients
- Hydrates well
- Non greasy
- Does not irritate the eyes
- A tube type packaging would have been easier to use.
- Strong herbal fragrance
Would I repurchase this?