Lass Naturals Rose Water | Review
Lass Cosmetics is a well known brand owned by the company Ram Lal Inder Lal which was incorporated in 1975 by Late Mr Ram Lal Jain and Mr. Inder Lal Jain. It has all the necessary statutory approvals from the Government of India. Legal Status of Firm: Private Ltd. Co. Registered under Indian Companies Act 1956. The company is based in India with our HQs is Delhi. Their products are made from naturally derived ingredients and are completely safe for use. Trusted by thousands of people across the nation, their products are trust worthy, reliable and effective.
Lass Rose Water is a unique product that refreshes the skin, cleans the oil & dirt from pores. Made from extracts of “Chaitri” Roses” that bloom in the Chaitra month of Hindu calender and have special therapeutic properties. Rose water acts as an anti-inflammatory, soothing irritated skin. It is a great cleanser & aids in removing oil and dirt form skin. Free from any harmful preservatives, additives and contains pure natural rose oils.
The Lass Naturals Rose Water comes in transparent rectangular spritz bottle with white colored lid and cap. It is definitely travel friendly.
INR 175 for 200ml
Available online at:Lass Cosmetics
Distilled Rose Water (Rosa Damascena)
How to use:
- Spray on face and neck.
- Leave for 20-30 seconds and wipe it off.
- This smells like natural roses, not at all overpowering, just lovely lingering smell of roses.
- The nozzle is apt and sprays the right amount of product like a mist.
- It soothes acne and even relieves tension and stress.
- I normally keep the bottle in refrigerator before using during summer it gives an amazingly cooling effect when used on dull tired skin.
- Travel friendly and convenient packaging
- Lasts long
- Smells lovely
- Pure distilled rose water
- No artificial color and fragrance
- Relives stress
- Gives nice cooling effect
- Can be use it in many ways.
- Soothes acne
Would I repurchase this?