Ma Earth Botanicals Coconut Lime Shower Gel | Review
INR 1275 for 500ml
Available online at:MA Botanicals
Distilled water, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocomide MEA, Cocomide DEA, Glycerine, D-Panthenol, Polyquaterium-D, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) essential oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) essential oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) essential oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) essential oil
How to use:
- Pour a small amount onto a loofah or washcloth and lather well.
- Apply onto wet skin.
- Rinse well.
- The shower gel has a very mild fragrance of lime.
- The consistency is thick but it lathers decently.
- It foams decently once poured on a loofah.
- After application, my skin felt very refreshed.
- It cleansed my skin well after the very first wash.
- It does make the skin dry at all.
- Paraben and SLS free
- Lathers decently
- Cruelty free
- Mild fragrance
- No artificial colors
- Does not dry out the skin
- Cleanses the skin very well
- Packaging can be better
Would I repurchase this?