Fuschia - Garden Lavender - Face & Body Invigorating Scrub | Review
Fuschia Was Born Out Of Its Parent Company Vkare Bio Sciences In 2013. Since Its Inception, Fuschia Is Consistently Evolving And Has Established Itself As A Brand Dedicated To Natural , Handmade Skincare Products. From Natural Ingredients To Manufacturing Process , From Unique Packaging Styles To Eco-Friendly Policies, Fuschia Stands Apart From Most Of The Conventional Cosmetic Brands. At Fuschia We Strive To Reach Out To All Those Who Want To Go All Natural And Eco-Friendly, With Our Range. Our Constant Efforts To Provide Our Customers The Best For Their Skin And At The Same Time Contributing Towards Saving Our Ecosystem Makes Our Products A Little Pricier But Still Affordable For Those Who Really Care.
Garden Lavender benefits oily skin removing excess oil & helps dry skin by stimulating blood circulation & production of natural body oils. It also has a calming effect on your senses. Aloe vera, olive oil & wheatgerm oil together moisturize & regenerate your skin.
The pacakaging is similar as Fuschia Lavender Florets Bath Salt. This scrub comes in a transparent plastic tub with a screw open lid. It is travel friendly, but only thing you need to dig your fingers to take this scrub for use, so do sanitize your hands before touching.
INR 400 for 50gms
Available online at:
Aloe Vera, Lavender Flower, Olive Oil, Wheat Germ OilEnriched with Lavender, this scrub acts as an astringent and controls acne breakouts. This scrub not only tones and soothes your skin but calms your senses.
How to use:
- Apply the scrub to moist skin and rub it in a circular fashion.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- My skin feels soft, smooth and refreshed after every usage!
- This scrub really hydrated and exfoliated my skin.
- It does not moisturize skin however skin feels softer than usual after every shower.
- The scrub particles are very mild and not at all harsh.
- The aroma of this scrub lingers around for long time.
- A small amount is enough for exfoliate your face and neck.
- Travel friendly.
- Pleasant smell.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Free from paraben and SLS.
- Creamy texture and didn’t makes the skin dry.
- Scrub particles are mild.
- Quite Expensive
Would I repurchase this?
More from the brand: